Project Space Coffee @ss15

by - 9:28 AM

Hi :D How is life?
This is what my friend always ask me when she saw me. This short sentence looks ordinary, but it can start an awkward silence into a long conversation.

So, how is life? My beloved readers ^.^

Few days ago, my friends and I have planned a meet-up session at Project Space Coffee at Subang Jaya. But then.... we canceled the outing in the last minute because the owners of the coffee shop are not there. You might want to ask how do you know that the owners are not there? And if the owners are not there, you guys cannot go there meh?

Hmm~ Good questions ! Hahaha
Actually the reason why we wanted to have a meet-up session there is because we have not seen each other for quite some time d. (So, we need to meet up each other and have a nice talk). The other reason is because one of our friends is the barista there. (So, we wanted to see how was he going on). Lastly, is because the owners of the Coffee shop are ......Jane Chuck and Daphne Charice <3 (Malaysia famous bloggers ^.^ And I love them <3)

                                              
After we have gone there, I found more reasons to go back there <3

Some people might think that one goes there because of the bloggers. Or go there just to snap a picture of the coffee or/ check-in and wouldn't go back there again because all coffee shops are the same.

                                 
BUT, I think that Project Space is actually quite different from those cafe as you can see a lot of pretty girls and guys there <3 Hahaha No la :P Besides that, the place is cozy enough (not super cold like you are at arctic) and they also provide good environment and service ! Which make me want to go there again <3

They have even put some cactus on some of the tables, where people can look at them and rest their eyes after looking at their PROJECT whole day. This shows that the main reason they opened up this coffee shop, is to give people a nice and comfortable place, where we can do our PROJECT and have some personal SPACE. And that is how they create the name of coffee shop. 

       

                               
The place is very simple and nice, just like the bloggers, elegant and gorgeous <3
It is filled with the coffee smells and also the music. Life cannot live without music!

                                              

                                    
We have ordered Mocha (Top: Rm12) , Latte (Right:Rm 11) and Cappuccino (Bottom:Rm11)
I love the their Mocha the most <3. It is like a combination of Choco, Coffee and Milk. While my other 2 friends prefer their Latte, which is more milk than coffee. They said that their Cappuccino is quite bitter as there is more coffee than milk. But I think that it is okay la. Not like very bitter ~

A picture of me and my favourite Mocha ^.^ (Will definitely order that again)

 
Did not have a chance to order their cake. And yea! Another reason for me to go back there :D

Love their signboard there, which written
THE GREATEST GIFT YOU CAN GIVE TO SOMEOE IS THE SPACE TO BE HIM OR HIMSELF WITHOUT THE FEAR OF YOU LEAVING 



  



WAS SPAMMING MY FRIEND'S PHONE XD BECAUSE WE LOVE HER PHONE'S CAMERA <3 

                                         

My MUFY senior, Isaac is working there as the barista, and this is why I know that Jane and Daphne are there or no :P



Jane and Daphne are super friendly. I saw that a lot of people finding them to take a picture with them. And they welcomed them with their big smile without any complain. ^.^. (If it's me, I will be very tired and do not have the energy to keep smiling at the phone to take photo with everyone.) Almost everyone! And do you know how many people a day? Wow. I will be so frustrated :P 


Last but not least.......

It is located at the 2nd floor between the IKU Japanese Restaurant and the Indian Mamak store. 

Location: 57-1, Jalan ss15/8A, Subang Jaya, Selangor.





Update
....................Unfortunately, Project Space closed down....................


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Cheryl, can you help me to do a favor by asking your friend who is working there whether Jane and Daphe are over there or not tmr afternoon. Pretty please. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete